Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Fun

Ahh, friends. I love my friends and this weekend, we had a blast together.
Friday night started off with a Birthday party for MsGem, our adopted group mom, at Uno's, downtown. What a blast as a bunch of people attended and we all ate drank and laughed for four hours in a private banquet room.
The highlight of the evening was the entertainment, when I got conned, err, bribed with free Guinness, to be the stripper! Tear off t-shirt, blue boxers, animal print thong and a yellow tie completed the ensemble as I burst into the room to the sound of "I'm Too Sexy..."
I guarantee that was the best lap dance MsGem has had in ages!!
There's a link to the photo gallery, if you click on the title of this post.

Sunday, Chef Kevin had a BBQ for a bunch of us and it was so nice. Great weather, great food and great friends. Even the Republicans! And I guess my Pasta was a hit!! Nothing like a little New York special for the mid westerners! Now if I can just get them to make me some wings the way I miss from back home.

Next week, we're having Brunch at Hometown. The first event that I came up with and put together. I'll have to call there tomorrow and let them know we're coming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always a great time when the PDC family gets together! I'm sure glad you're a part of it. Love Ya:)

Anonymous said...

Can't pay your bills but you can find $$ for weed? Turn down a possible job because you can't pass a drug test? Nice. Man up...be the father your kids need.

HipKat said...

Where did I mention weed??
And I haven't paid a dime for weed in at least a year and a half, if that's any of your business......

And what job did I turn down???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.